Doha: 15 members of the Shura Council was appointed today by Amir HH Sheikh Tamim bin Hamad Al Thani under the Amiri Resolution No. 56 of 2021.
1. Yousef bin Ahmed bin Ali bin Omran Al Kuwari.
2. Saad bin Ahmed bin Mohammed Al-Ibrahim Al Muhannadi
3. Badi bin Ali bin Mohammed Al-Badi
4. Mohammed bin Fahd bin Mohammed Al-Musallam
5. Mohammad bin Mahdi bin Ajyan Al-Ahbabi
6. Sheikha bint Yousef Al-Jufairi
7. Ahmed bin Ibrahim bin Rashid Al-Maliki
8. Saud bin Jassim bin Mohammed Al Buainain
9. Saad bin Ahmed bin Abdullah Al-Misnad
10. Mohammad bin Mansour bin Khalil Al Khalil Al-Shahwani
11. Hamda bint Hassan bin Abdulrahman Abu Dhaen Al-Sulaiti
12. Ahmed bin Sultan bin Mohammad bin Sabah Al-Asiri
13. Abdullah bin Jaber bin Mohammad Libdah
14. Abdullah bin Nasser bin Turki Al-Subaie
15. Omair bin Abdullah bin Khalid Aljabr Al-Nuaimi
Upon issuance, the decision was to be implemented and implemented immediately after publication in the Official Gazette.