The developers at Sledgehammer Games released the next big patch for the shooter “Call of Duty: Vanguard” under the version designation 1.05. We’ll tell you which problems were tackled in detail.
Last week Activision and the developers of Sledgehammer Games released the shooter “Call of Duty: Vanguard”, which had to struggle with various bugs when it was released.
The next major post-launch patch is now available on all platforms, upgrading “Call of Duty: Vanguard” to version 1.05 and, according to the developer, eliminating several bugs. The optimizations affect both the single player campaign and the cooperative zombie mode as well as online multiplayer.
On the subject: Call of Duty Vanguard: PS5 and PS4 dominate sales
A look at the official changelog, which we have translated into German for you, reveals which bugs will be fixed in update 1.05 in detail.
Campaign & Multiplayer
- Broken checkpoints in the middle of a level have been fixed.
- Players whose codes for XP bonuses, calling cards and emblems were previously invalid can now claim their rewards.
- The Combat Shield now also protects the player’s back once it has been stowed away.
- Fixed invisible player models in MVP voting and in-game.
- A bug has been fixed that could cause errors in the display of Constanze’s skin.
- Operator challenges will no longer reset after completion.
- The incorrect requirements for unlocking weapon challenges have been corrected.
- The 1911 pistol can now go past level 50.
- Equipment up to level 66 can now be accessed from the gunsmith.
- Various reasons for game crashes have been fixed.
- Frame rate drops and lags have been fixed.
- An audio-related bug was fixed.
- Performance and stability improvements have been made.
- Further system improvements.
- Camo Progress: All Pistol Challenges can now be completed properly.
- Exfil: Exfil’s kill count now shows the correct number of zombies killed.
- Bleeding Indicator: The self-revitalization indicator now shows the correct progress.
- Players who die outside of the damage barrier will no longer take damage over time if they are revived in the area of the center.
- Legendary Alliances: All players should now have the opportunity to make legendary alliances at the Altar of Alliances.
- After-Action Report: Players no longer return to the lobby when trying to unlock rewards after a match.
- Field Upgrades: Fixed an issue where, in rare cases, players recovering from a crash could no longer use field upgrades.
“Call of Duty: Vanguard” is available for the PC, the PlayStation 4, the PlayStation 5, the Xbox One and the Xbox Series X / S.
More messages too Call of Duty: Vanguard.
Links to Amazon, Media Markt, Saturn and some other retailers are usually affiliate links. When we make a purchase, we receive a small commission that we can use to finance the page that can be used free of charge. You have no disadvantages.