Go First airline is up to start flights from Doha to Mumbai, Kochi and Kannur.
Go First airline is up to start flights from Doha to three cities in India.
In its website, the airline informed that it will connect Mumbai, Kochi, and Kannur with Doha from this month on.
Go First is a low-cost Indian airline which is set to operate the flights with return fares starting at ₹ 26,666/-
Travel Requirement needed for travelling to Doha are:
- Negative RT-PCR certificate issued no earlier than 72 hours from arrival.
- Mandatory on-arrival RT-PCR testing at own cost.
- Mandatory registration on www.ehteraz.gov.qa for Ministry of Public Health approval.
- Passport validity of at least 6 months and valid return/onward ticket.
- Confirmed hotel reservation for the visit.
- Full vaccination by Ministry of Public Health approved vaccines and 14 days completed after 2nd dose.
- Passenger availing Visa on Arrival should have enough funds in cash or International card equivalent to QAR 5000 (Approx Rs. 1,05,000).
- Return and onward ticket is mandatory.
With Stemz Healthcare, Go First will also provide an easy way to book pre-flight COVID-19 RT-PCR test in India and abroad.Travellers can choose to get tested through a home visit or at a laboratory near them.
Go First‘s Flight Schedule to Doha are as follows:
From Mumbai, G8 1571 will operate four times a week, on Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday, starting on August 5.
It will leave Mumbai at 8.10 pm and arrive in Doha at 9 pm.
From Doha, G8 4471 will leave at 10 pm on Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday and reach Mumbai at 4 am the next day.
From Kochi, G8 1572 will operate twice a week, on Thursday and Saturday, starting on August 5. It will depart from Kochi at 7.45 pm and arrive in Doha at 9.30 pm.
From Doha, G8 4472 will leave at 10.30 pm on the same days and reach Kochi at 5.30 am the next day.
From Kannur, G8 1573 will operate twice a week, on Friday and Sunday, starting on August 6. It will depart from Kannur at 8 pm and arrive in Doha at 9.30 pm.
From Doha, G8 4473 will leave at 10.30 pm on the same days and reach Kannur at 5.15 am the next day.