Doha: The Ministry of Public Health (MoPH) published the list of Covid-19 updates in the State of Qatar. Following are the Covid-19 updates of November 7, 2021.
- A total of 103 new Covid-19 cases were reported today in Qatar.
- 104 people recovered from the coronavirus in the past 24 hours.
- The total number of recoveries in Qatar now stands at 238,091.
- Out of the 103 new cases, 30 are travellers returning from abroad and 73 cases are from the community.
- No death was reported today.
- The total death toll from the coronavirus stands at 609.
- 2,004 doses of Covid-19 vaccines have been administered during the past 24 hours.
- There are a total of 1,396 active cases in Qatar.
- The total number of Covid-19 cases reported in the country is 240,098.
- 2,870,571 tests have been conducted in the country so far.
- 5,428 people were tested for the first time in the past 24 hours.
- A total of 17,902 tests were conducted today in Qatar.
- 4,856,503 vaccines have been administered since the beginning of the vaccination campaign.
- 8 people continue to receive treatment in ICU.
- Two people were admitted to intensive care in the last 24 hours.
- The total number of patients in the hospital currently under treatment stands at 62 as 6 new hospital admissions were reported today in Qatar.
The authorities are strictly urging the people in Qatar to follow the precautionary measures in the country. All should wear masks, avoid close contact with others, wash hands regularly, and maintain a physical distance.
Wearing a face mask.
Adherence to physical distancing.
Washing hands regularly.
Avoid close contact with others.
The earlier the disease is detected, the more easily the treatment can be started. If you are suffering from any symptoms related to Covid-19, call the 16000 helplines.