Doha: The Ministry of Public Health (MoPH) published the list of Covid-19 updates in the State of Qatar. Following are the Covid-19 updates of November 14, 2021.
- A total of 124 new Covid-19 cases were reported today in Qatar.
- 127 people recovered from the coronavirus in the past 24 hours.
- The total number of recoveries in Qatar now stands at 238,844.
- Out of the 137 new cases, 19 are travellers returning from abroad and 105 cases are from the community.
- No death was reported today.
- The total death toll from the coronavirus stands at 611.
- 1,635 doses of Covid-19 vaccines have been administered during the past 24 hours.
- 4,878,413 vaccines have been administered since the beginning of the vaccination campaign.
The authorities are strictly urging the people in Qatar to follow the precautionary measures in the country. All should wear masks, avoid close contact with others, wash hands regularly, and maintain a physical distance.
Wearing a face mask.
Adherence to physical distancing.
Washing hands regularly.
Avoid close contact with others.
The earlier the disease is detected, the more easily the treatment can be started. If you are suffering from any symptoms related to Covid-19, call the 16000 helplines.