Doha: The Ministry of Public Health (MoPH) published the list of Covid-19 updates in the State of Qatar. Following are the Covid-19 updates of January 4, 2022.
- A total of 1695 new Covid-19 cases were reported today in Qatar.
- 198 people recovered from the coronavirus in the past 24 hours.
- The total number of recoveries in Qatar now stands at 246,274.
- Out of the 1695 new cases, 627 are travellers returning from abroad and 1068 cases are from the community.
- No death was reported today.
- The total death toll from the coronavirus stands at 618.
- 11,263 doses of Covid-19 vaccines have been administered during the past 24 hours.
- MoPH reported that a total of 300,246 booster doses have been administered so far.
- There are a total of 8339 active cases in Qatar.
- The total number of Covid-19 cases reported in the country is 255,231.
- 3,197,708 tests have been conducted in the country so far.
- 6,057 people were tested for the first time in the past 24 hours.
- A total of 34,479 tests were conducted today in Qatar.
- 5,235,303 vaccines have been administered since the beginning of the vaccination campaign.
- 32 people continue to receive treatment in ICU.
- There were 6 new admissions to intensive care in the last 24 hours.
- The total number of patients in the hospital currently under treatment stands at 409 as 81 new hospital admissions were reported today in Qatar.
The authorities are strictly urging the people in Qatar to follow the precautionary measures in the country. All should wear masks, avoid close contact with others, wash hands regularly, and maintain a physical distance.
Wearing a face mask.
Adherence to physical distancing.
Washing hands regularly.
Avoid close contact with others.
The earlier the disease is detected, the more easily the treatment can be started. If you are suffering from any symptoms related to Covid-19, call the 16000 helplines.