Doha: The Ministry of Public Health (MoPH) published the list of Covid-19 updates in the State of Qatar. Following are the Covid-19 updates of January 11, 2022.
- A total of 4,169 new Covid-19 cases were reported today in Qatar.
- 828 people recovered from the coronavirus in the past 24 hours.
- The total number of recoveries in Qatar now stands at 249607.
- Out of the 4,169 new cases, 596 are travellers returning from abroad and 3,573 cases are from the community.
- 2 deaths were reported today.
- The total death toll from the coronavirus stands at 621.
- 11,263 doses of Covid-19 vaccines have been administered during the past 24 hours.
- MoPH reported that a total of 368,543 booster doses have been administered so far.
- There are a total of 28,470 active cases in Qatar.
- The total number of Covid-19 cases reported in the country is 278,698.
- 3,242,721 tests have been conducted in the country so far.
- 4,986 people were tested for the first time in the past 24 hours.
- A total of 38,422 tests were conducted today in Qatar.
- 5,317,308 vaccines have been administered since the beginning of the vaccination campaign.
- 57 people continue to receive treatment in ICU.
- There were 7 new admissions to intensive care in the last 24 hours.
- The total number of patients in the hospital currently under treatment stands at 539 as 65 new hospital admissions were reported today in Qatar.
The authorities are strictly urging the people in Qatar to follow the precautionary measures in the country. All should wear masks, avoid close contact with others, wash hands regularly, and maintain a physical distance.
Wearing a face mask.
Adherence to physical distancing.
Washing hands regularly.
Avoid close contact with others.
The earlier the disease is detected, the more easily the treatment can be started. If you are suffering from any symptoms related to Covid-19, call the 16000 helplines.