Doha: The Ministry of Public Health (MoPH) published the list of Covid-19 updates in the State of Qatar. Following are the Covid-19 updates of October 16, 2021.
- A total of 69 new Covid-19 cases were reported today in Qatar.
- 66 people recovered from the coronavirus in the past 24 hours.
- The total number of recoveries in Qatar now stands at 236,341.
- Out of the 96 new cases, 25 are travellers returning from abroad and 44 cases are from the community.
- No death was reported today.
- The total death toll from the coronavirus stands at 605.
- 1,519 doses of Covid-19 vaccines have been administered during the past 24 hours.
- There are a total of 918 active cases in Qatar.
- The total number of Covid-19 cases reported in the country is 237,867.
- 2,751,612 tests have been conducted in the country so far.
- 5,066 people were tested for the first time in the past 24 hours.
- A total of 18,627 tests were conducted today in Qatar.
- 4,787,360 vaccines have been administered since the beginning of the vaccination campaign.
- 8 people continue to receive treatment in ICU.
- One individual was admitted to intensive care in the last 24 hours.
- The total number of patients in the hospital currently under treatment stands at 47 as 3 new hospital admission were reported today.
The authorities are strictly urging the people in Qatar to follow the precautionary measures in the country. All should wear masks, avoid close contact with others, wash hands regularly, and maintain a physical distance.
Wearing a face mask.
Adherence to physical distancing.
Washing hands regularly.
Avoid close contact with others.
Anyone suffering any kind of Covid-19 symptoms should immediately contact the 16000 helplines. The earlier the disease is detected the easier will be to start the treatment.