Doha: Qatar Meteorology Department (QMD) reports unstable weather conditions throughout next week.
The weather in Qatar for the next week will be as follows:
- As of tomorrow, winds will range from fresh to strong until Tuesday. Due to a dust mass, visibility will also likely decrease across the country reducing to 2 kilometres at some times.
- The wind will gust at 22 KT at times from Tuesday morning until Wednesday evening.
- In Qatar, cloud formation will also increase during this period. The weather is expected to become partly cloudy at times with a chance of light rain toward the end of the week.
- Rising temperatures are forecast during the weekend due to the shift of southerly winds.
- Due to the shift of southerly winds, the temperature will rise during the weekend.
- Qatar Meteorology Department urged All residents and citizens to take precautions during this unstable weather period.