Doha: The Ministry of Public Health (MoPH) published the list of Covid-19 updates in the State of Qatar. Following are the Covid-19 updates of January 30, 2022.
- A total of 1,557 new Covid-19 cases were reported today in Qatar.
- 3,351 people recovered from the coronavirus in the past 24 hours.
- The total number of recoveries in Qatar now stands at 312,539.
- Out of the 1,557 new cases, 347 are travellers returning from abroad and 1210 cases are from the community.
- No death was reported today.
- The total death toll from the coronavirus stands at 632.
- 6167 doses of Covid-19 vaccines have been administered during the past 24 hours.
- MoPH reported that a total of 783,801 booster doses have been administered so far.
- There are a total of 24,454 active cases in Qatar.
- The total number of Covid-19 cases reported in the country is 337,638.
- 3,303,519 tests have been conducted in the country so far.
- 2669 people were tested for the first time in the past 24 hours.
- A total of 30,193 tests were conducted today in Qatar.
- 5,783,563 vaccines have been administered since the beginning of the vaccination campaign.
- 81 people continue to receive treatment in ICU.
- There was 1 new admission to intensive care in the last 24 hours.
The authorities are strictly urging the people in Qatar to follow the precautionary measures in the country. All should wear masks, avoid close contact with others, wash hands regularly, and maintain a physical distance.
Wearing a face mask.
Adherence to physical distancing.
Washing hands regularly.
Avoid close contact with others.
The earlier the disease is detected, the more easily the treatment can be started. If you are suffering from any symptoms related to Covid-19, call the 16000 helplines.