Doha: The Ministry of Public Health (MoPH) published the list of Covid-19 updates in the State of Qatar. Following are the Covid-19 updates of February 7, 2022.
- A total of 923 new Covid-19 cases were reported today in Qatar.
- 1908 people recovered from the coronavirus in the past 24 hours.
- The total number of recoveries in Qatar now stands at 333,780.
- Out of the 923 new cases, 169 are travellers returning from abroad and 754 cases are from the community.
- The total death toll from the coronavirus stands at 652.
- 26,247 doses of Covid-19 vaccines have been administered during the past 24 hours.
- MoPH reported that a total of 955,867 booster doses have been administered so far.
- There are a total of 12,114 active cases in Qatar.
- The total number of Covid-19 cases reported in the country is 346,546.
- 3,325,285 tests have been conducted in the country so far.
- 2723 people were tested for the first time in the past 24 hours.
- A total of 30,501 tests were conducted today in Qatar.
- 5,984,713 vaccines have been administered since the beginning of the vaccination campaign.
- 43 people continue to receive treatment in ICU.
- There was 1 new admission to intensive care in the last 24 hours.
The authorities are strictly urging the people in Qatar to follow the precautionary measures in the country. All should wear masks, avoid close contact with others, wash hands regularly, and maintain a physical distance.
Wearing a face mask.
Adherence to physical distancing.
Washing hands regularly.
Avoid close contact with others.
The earlier the disease is detected, the more easily the treatment can be started. If you are suffering from any symptoms related to Covid-19, call the 16000 helplines.