Routine dental appointments now include Covid-19 safety measures at Hamad Dental Services
Doha: Hamad Dental Services will only allow patients and guests into the building if they match specified conditions. This was revealed in a post on their social media pages.
Limited basic dental appointments have begun at the hospital, according to the report. Visitors to the clinics are subject to the following restrictions in order to comply with COVID-19 infection control measures:
– Adult patients should make their own way to the facility (unless they are geriatric patients or have a disability and need to be accompanied)
– Only one parent or guardian should accompany children under the age of 18.
– To avoid overcrowding, other guests will not be permitted to enter the clinic.
– Wear your facemask and display your Ehtheraz app when you arrive.
– If you are unwell before your visit (symptoms of respiratory disease include fever, cough, shortness of breath, and a scratchy throat), call the COVID-19 hotline #16000 for guidance on what to do.
The Hamad Dental Centre also asks that if a patient is unable to keep an appointment, the phone cancel it so that someone else can be seen.