All of the highly qualified candidates who are from outside the UK and the EEA and plan to complete their degree program in 2020–21 are covered by the University of Law Scholarship for International Students’ education funding.
The grant is intended to assist overseas students who have achieved significant academic success and wish to pursue further education in the UK.
The University of Law, originally known as the College of Law, is where British barristers and lawyers receive their law degrees, legal education, and CPD courses.
Why study at law school? Making the decision to attend this university is a wise one for your future because of its emphasis on your professional career. It collaborates as a large team across all of its courses and support offerings to assist you in realizing your goals.
- Course Level: Undergraduate and Graduate
- Application Deadline: Active
- University or Organization: The University of Law
- Department: Not Available
- Awards: Depend on the course
- Access Method: Online
- Awards given: Not known
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the United Kingdom
International Law Scholarships at Universities Requirements
- Eligible nations International students are welcome to apply for this program.
- Acceptable Courses or Subjects: You may choose any university-approved course.
- All non-UK and non-EEA candidates will be eligible to receive an annual non-payable scholarship, according to the admissible criteria.
THE APPLICATION PROCESS
How to Submit a Scholarship Application for International Students at the University of Law; The following forms must be filled out by each participant in order to apply:
- To be eligible to apply for this award program, applicants must be admitted to that university.
- For this grant, there isn’t a different application procedure. Your offer letter will include if you are entitled to the bursary if you are.
- Documents in Support: Each student must provide the necessary application materials, including a copy of their valid passport, a student visa, proof of their status as a Green Card holder (permanent residence), and a degree certificate or original transcript.
- Requirements for Admission: Applicants must submit their transcripts from their prior studies in order to be considered for this prize.
- All applicants must have a solid understanding of the following languages: English language
According to the curriculum, the University of Law will give awards to students to help cover the cost of tuition. The sum will vary depending on the course each student takes.
WHERE TO APPLY
Eligible candidates can apply Here