A year ago “Assassin’s Creed Valhalla” was released. To celebrate the one-year anniversary, those responsible today announced some player numbers.
“Assassin’s Creed Valhalla” turned one year old yesterday! Ubisoft has now published statistics that give you an overview of player activities.
The player activities in numbers
- Players have killed 28,655,028,898 enemies.
- 2,909,779,176 enemies were murdered.
- Varin’s ax (one of the first weapons in the game) is the most widely used weapon, followed by the Hunnic bow, the Huscarl ax, and the blacksmith’s hammer.
- The dive of the Valkyrja is the most widely used combat skill.
- Players have died 524,892,993 times.
- 77% of deaths were caused by fighting, 8% by falls and 6% by fire.
- 50 million photos were taken.
- Players have looted 290 million times.
- Orlog (the dice game) has been played 75.4 million times and the player win rate is 51%.
- 87 million air games have been played, with players winning 71% of the time.
- 80 million drinking games have been played, with players winning 52% of the time.
Even after a year, the Nordic action role-playing game is eagerly supported with updates and new content. No wonder, because this is after all Ubisoft’s second most successful project. The most recent update was 1.4.0. played out, which you can find out about here:
So far, two DLCs called “Wrath of the Druids” and “The Siege of Paris” have been released. A third one will be released next year and is supposedly called “Dawn of Ragnarök”. Accordingly, you would expect a mythical setting.
The time-limited in-game event “Oskoreia Festival” starts today. You can take part in new quests and activities until December 2nd for which you will receive exclusive rewards.
More messages too Assassin’s Creed Valhalla.
Links to Amazon, Media Markt, Saturn and some other retailers are usually affiliate links. When we make a purchase, we receive a small commission that we can use to finance the page that can be used free of charge. You have no disadvantages.