Scholarships from the Romanian government for non-EU nationals in 2023–2024 Fully financed
Scholarship granted by the Government of Romania: The Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Government of Romania is now accepting applications from students who are nationals of countries outside of the European Union.
The Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Romanian government awards a number of scholarships to nationals of non-EU nations each year. Only those with strong academic credentials from their most recent graduated school are urged to apply.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): Government of Romania
Scholarship Type: Partial Funding
Host Institution(s): Universities in Romania
Scholarship Worth: Not specified
Number of Awards: Several
Study Level: Undergraduate and Postgraduate
Nationality: Non-EU Students
Scholarships offered by the Romanian government in 2023: Requirements
The following criteria must be met by candidates in order for their applications to be evaluated for Government of Romania Scholarships for studies in Romania in 2023:
- worldwide international students from non-EU nations.
- Submit an application to register for courses at a Romanian higher education institution that is appropriate.
- may submit an application for admission to a doctorate, master’s, or bachelor’s degree program at an approved institution of higher learning.
Possess outstanding academic and research skills.
Advantages of Scholarship
- exemption from having to pay any registration fees or other costs.
- the payment of the preparatory year’s tuition costs in Romanian.
- the funding of the actual studies’ tuition costs.
- Providing students participating in the year-long preparation course in Romanian with a stipend that is paid out each month.
- paying for the costs of lodging
- Help with medical issues
- Travel reimbursement
- the price for a student visa is paid
How to Apply: Interested non-EU citizens may click the Apply for MFA Scholarships button or use the direct portal to access the registration site for the Government of Romania Scholarships 2023 program. Both English and French are supported for accessing the site.
- Copies of all obtained certifications, together with, if necessary, their official translations into English, French, Spanish, or Romanian.
- Copies of the finished studies’ transcripts, together with any official translations.
- The birth certificate copy.
- A copy of the first three pages of the passport or other national identification document, together with, if applicable, an official translation into English, French, Spanish, or Romanian.
- Curriculum vitae in either French or English.
- For the doctorate cycle, the candidate must submit a letter of intent that includes a list of scientific publications, specialized works, a thorough explanation of the planned research topic, and the support of a tutor who must belong to the doctoral school of choice. Both documents must be written in one of three languages, English, French, Romanian
Deadline for Applications: March 1, 2023
For more information, go to the official website.