Doha: The Ministry of Public Health (MoPH) published the list of Covid-19 updates in the State of Qatar. Following are the Covid-19 updates of October 26, 2021.
- A total of 102 new Covid-19 cases were reported today in Qatar.
- 93 people recovered from the coronavirus in the past 24 hours.
- The total number of recoveries in Qatar now stands at 237,088.
- Out of the 102 new cases, 16 are travellers returning from abroad and 86 cases are from the community.
- No death was reported today.
- The total death toll from the coronavirus stands at 609.
- 3,620 doses of Covid-19 vaccines have been administered during the past 24 hours.
- There are a total of 1045 active cases in Qatar.
- The total number of Covid-19 cases reported in the country is 238,742.
- 2,804,976 tests have been conducted in the country so far.
- 5,604 people were tested for the first time in the past 24 hours.
- A total of 22,269 tests were conducted today in Qatar.
- 4,819,051 vaccines have been administered since the beginning of the vaccination campaign.
- 10 people continue to receive treatment in ICU.
- No one was admitted to intensive care in the last 24 hours.
- The total number of patients in the hospital currently under treatment stands at 51 as 6 new hospital admissions were reported today in Qatar.
The authorities are strictly urging the people in Qatar to follow the precautionary measures in the country. All should wear masks, avoid close contact with others, wash hands regularly, and maintain a physical distance.
Wearing a face mask.
Adherence to physical distancing.
Washing hands regularly.
Avoid close contact with others.
The earlier the disease is detected, the more easily the treatment can be started. If you are suffering from any symptoms related to Covid-19, call the 16000 helplines.