Qatar reports 819 new Covid 19 cases on February 8
Doha: The Ministry of Public Health (MoPH) published the list of Covid-19 updates in the State of Qatar. Following are the Covid-19 updates of February 8, 2022.
- A total of 819 new Covid-19 cases were reported today in Qatar.
- 1,477 people recovered from the coronavirus in the past 24 hours.
- The total number of recoveries in Qatar now stands at 335,257.
- Out of the 819 new cases, 138 are travellers returning from abroad and 681 cases are from the community.
- The total death toll from the coronavirus stands at 653.
- 1 death has been reported in the last 24 hours.
- 27,504 doses of Covid-19 vaccines have been administered during the past 24 hours.
- MoPH reported that a total of 978,905 booster doses have been administered so far.
- There are a total of 11,455 active cases in Qatar.
- The total number of Covid-19 cases reported in the country is 347,365.
- 3,328,001 tests have been conducted in the country so far.
- 2723 people were tested for the first time in the past 24 hours.
- A total of 25,120 tests were conducted today in Qatar.
- 6,012,217 vaccines have been administered since the beginning of the vaccination campaign.
- 43 people continue to receive treatment in ICU.
- There was 1 new admission to intensive care in the last 24 hours.
The authorities are strictly urging the people in Qatar to follow the precautionary measures in the country. All should wear masks, avoid close contact with others, wash hands regularly, and maintain a physical distance.
Wearing a face mask.
Adherence to physical distancing.
Washing hands regularly.
Avoid close contact with others.
The earlier the disease is detected, the more easily the treatment can be started. If you are suffering from any symptoms related to Covid-19, call the 16000 helplines.