Doha: The Ministry of Public Health (MoPH) published the list of Covid-19 updates in the State of Qatar. Following are the Covid-19 updates of February 6, 2022.
- A total of 912 new Covid-19 cases were reported today in Qatar.
- 2019 people recovered from the coronavirus in the past 24 hours.
- The total number of recoveries in Qatar now stands at 331,872.
- Out of the 912 new cases, 135 are travellers returning from abroad and 777 cases are from the community.
- The total death toll from the coronavirus stands at 652.
- 3433 doses of Covid-19 vaccines have been administered during the past 24 hours.
- MoPH reported that a total of 933,930 booster doses have been administered so far.
- There are a total of 13,099 active cases in Qatar.
- The total number of Covid-19 cases reported in the country is 345,623.
- 3,322,562 tests have been conducted in the country so far.
- 2653 people were tested for the first time in the past 24 hours.
- A total of 26,740 tests were conducted today in Qatar.
- 5,958,466 vaccines have been administered since the beginning of the vaccination campaign.
- 42 people continue to receive treatment in ICU.
- There was 1 new admission to intensive care in the last 24 hours.
The authorities are strictly urging the people in Qatar to follow the precautionary measures in the country. All should wear masks, avoid close contact with others, wash hands regularly, and maintain a physical distance.
Wearing a face mask.
Adherence to physical distancing.
Washing hands regularly.
Avoid close contact with others.
The earlier the disease is detected, the more easily the treatment can be started. If you are suffering from any symptoms related to Covid-19, call the 16000 helplines.