Doha: The Ministry of Public Health (MoPH) published the list of Covid-19 updates in the State of Qatar. Following are the Covid-19 updates of August 05, 2021.
- A total of 130 new Covid-19 cases were reported today in Qatar.
- 219 people recovered from the coronavirus in the past 24 hours.
- The total number of recoveries in Qatar now stands at 230,668.
- Out of the 205 new cases, 48 are travellers returning from abroad and 82 cases are from the community.
- No death was reported today.
- The total death toll from the coronavirus stands at 602.
- 11,173 doses of Covid-19 vaccines have been administered during the past 24 hours.
- There are a total of 2,297 active cases in Qatar.
— Qatar Living (@qatarliving) September 5, 2021
- The total number of Covid-19 cases reported in the country is 233,567.
- 2,531,646 tests have been conducted in the country so far.
- 5,233 people were tested for the first time in the past 24 hours.
- A total of 22,213 tests were conducted today in Qatar.
- 4,515,730 vaccines have been administered since the beginning of the vaccination campaign.
- 24 people continue to receive treatment in ICU.
- Four persons were admitted to the intensive care unit in the past 24 hours.
- The total number of patients in the hospital now is 83 as 7 new cases of hospital admission were reported in the past 24 hours.
The authorities are strictly urging the people in Qatar to follow the precautionary measures in the country. All should wear masks, avoid close contact with others, wash hands regularly, and maintain a physical distance.
- Wearing a face mask.
- Adherence to physical distancing.
- Washing hands regularly.
- Avoid close contact with others.
Anyone suffering any kind of Covid-19 symptoms should immediately contact the 16000 helplines. The earlier the disease is detected the easier will be to start the treatment.