Doha: The Ministry of Public Health (MoPH) published the list of Covid-19 updates in the State of Qatar. Following are the Covid-19 updates of September 28, 2021.
- A total of 94 new Covid-19 cases were reported today in Qatar.
- 120 people recovered from the coronavirus in the past 24 hours.
- The total number of recoveries in Qatar now stands at 234,545.
- Out of the 94 new cases, 44 are travellers returning from abroad and 50 cases are from the community.
- No death was reported today.
- The total death toll from the coronavirus stands at 605.
- 5,764 doses of Covid-19 vaccines have been administered during the past 24 hours.
- There are a total of 1,332 active cases in Qatar.
- The total number of Covid-19 cases reported in the country is 236,482.
- 2,654,226 tests have been conducted in the country so far.
- 5,577 people were tested for the first time in the past 24 hours.
- A total of 22,769 tests were conducted today in Qatar.
- 4,702,517 vaccines have been administered since the beginning of the vaccination campaign.
- 16 people continue to receive treatment in ICU.
- No one was admitted to intensive care in the last 24 hours.
- The total number of patients in the hospital currently under treatment stands at 53 as 9 new hospital admissions were reported today.
The authorities are strictly urging the people in Qatar to follow the precautionary measures in the country. All should wear masks, avoid close contact with others, wash hands regularly, and maintain a physical distance.
Wearing a face mask.
Adherence to physical distancing.
Washing hands regularly.
Avoid close contact with others.
Anyone suffering any kind of Covid-19 symptoms should immediately contact the 16000 helplines. The earlier the disease is detected the easier will be to start the treatment.