PS4 and PS4 dominate sales

At least in the UK trade, most players who purchase “Call of Duty Vanguard” use the PS4 or PS5 version. The dominance is huge.

Call of Duty Vanguard: PS4 and PS4 dominate sales

“Call of Duty Vanguard” dominated British retail last week, as we did before In the course of the morning reported. But just as interesting as the chart position is the share of sales on the individual platforms.

These figures are also provided by the British charts. However, it should be noted that these only cover sales in traditional retail, but not the download sales within the closed platforms of Sony and Microsoft.

70 percent PlayStation share

Regardless of this, however, the picture is quite clear. For example, 41 percent of sales are attributed to the PS5 and 29 percent of sales to the PS4, making a total of 70 percent. The rest went to the Xbox One with 19 percent and the Xbox Series X / S with 11 percent. Below are the numbers again in the overview:

Share of Call of Duty Vanguard UK retail sales:

  • PS5: 41 percent
  • PS4: 29 percent
  • Xbox One: 19 percent
  • Xbox Series X / S: 11 percent

That is an interesting distribution. Years ago, “Call of Duty” was more associated with the Xbox, as Microsoft and Activision joined forces with a marketing deal over a decade ago. Sony was later able to take on this role.

It should also be noted, however, that the UK is very much dominated by PlayStation consoles and it is unclear whether the digital sales of “Call of Duty Vanguard” are similarly differently distributed. In other countries, however, it could look similar – especially in Germany.

More news about Call of Duty Vanguard:

Call of Duty Vanguard is available for PS5, PS4, PC, Xbox Series X / S and Xbox One. And the next parts should already be planned. The first rumors surfaced only yesterday “Call of Duty 2023” on, which will apparently be a new entry in the “Black Ops” series. If you want to find out more about the current part first: In ours Call of Duty Vanguard Topic Overview you will find it.

More messages too .

Links to Amazon, Media Markt, Saturn and some other retailers are usually affiliate links. When we make a purchase, we receive a small commission that we can use to finance the page that can be used free of charge. You have no disadvantages.

Related Articles

Leave a Reply

Back to top button

Adblock Detected

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker